1 Reduce your calorie intake.
Loseweightnow.world believe it is impossible to lose weight without a reduction in calories intake. In otherwise, to lose weight you will need to deliberately make an effort to lose weight. Loseweightnow.world believe 4 effective ways can make this plausible. Loseweightnow.world believe exercises are simply not enough to make you lose the desired weight without you getting rid of more calories than you gain. Nevertheless, this must also be done on very consistent basis. To this you will need to do 3 main things,
a) Give yourself a daily maximum intake of calories and stick to it
b) Reduce the portions/size of food you eat.
c) Exercise, don’t be couch potato.
We will now explain this in a bit more depth
a) Setting yourself a daily target for calories:
Loseweightnow.world posit that that you should eat more vegetables and fruits, fish and some carbohydrates which contain lower calories. One such carbohydrate is Black rice.
Black rice, this variant of rice contains a good amount of fiber and antioxidants, as well as lower calories. For example, A half-cup of cooked black rice is 90 calories compared to the 102 calories in white rice and 108 calories in brown rice. Stick to water where possible because, drinks including alcohol, coffee and even smoothies can leave you leave you with to too many calories.
b) Reduce the amount of food you eat:
Loseweightnow.world believe this is no rocket Science, bigger portions just mean more calories. Reduce your size by reducing the size you consume. Where possible deliberately opt for small bowls/plates, though looks mundane, a bigger plate just means pilling on more food on your plate.
Bigger portions=more calories
Smaller portions=lesser amount of calories
This does not always require going to the gym, all you need to do sometimes is dump the car and leg it. Loseweightnow.world is of the view that even in winter this is feasible. Brave the whether, take a walk to the park, as soon you get going your body should generate enough heat to beat the cold. How about cycling to work? Most local authorities provide a bicycle loan to help it’s workers cycle. Take advantage of this.
Loseweightnow.world believe the gym is important as well. To get the muscle tone you need, you must work out. Lifting heavy weights is an effective way to this. Use a resistance that causes you tire. For a guide anything you lift beyond 12 reps is simply not heavy enough and will not have the desired effect. Compound lifts such as squats, pull ups, deadlifts and lunges will help with overall calorie burn, they work on multiple muscle groups, increase total fat free mass, and improve your resting metabolic rate.
Some ways to work out
- Take a position, place your hands close together to form a diamond shape with your index fingers and thumbs.
- Bend your elbows and lower your chest down to the ground.
- Stop just before the ground before powerfully pushing yourself up to the starting position.
- Keep abs and glutes tight throughout.
Tip: If this feels too difficult, try starting with your knees on the ground.
The hammer curl
- Lay flat on your front on a bench with your chin just over the top.
- Hold a dumbbell in both hands with palms facing each other.
- Curl the weights up to your shoulders and pause, squeezing the biceps.
- Slowly lower the weights back to the starting point and lock your arms out by squeezing the triceps.
Doing the dips
- Sit on the edge of a bench or chair with your legs straight out in front of you and grip the edge of the bench with both hands.
- Slowly lower your bum to the ground whilst flexing at the elbows.
- Pause just before you touch the ground then push yourself back up to the starting position.
- Be sure to squeeze the triceps at the top of each rep.